Sigh. The five-show Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat production by Suzart is over. I started missing it on Saturday already. What am I going to do with my Sunday afternoons now? Worth remembering:
- Being a stage dad to Hannah and Zoscia and learning all about ponies and how to braid a young girl’s hair.
- Vern getting punched in the goat melee and bleeding on stage while singing ‘There’s one more angel in heaven’
- Benjamin winning the hockey pool by betting on Buffalo eliminating the Sens and getting rewarded by the brothers appropriately during the ‘Benjamin Calypso’
- Sold out runs for all five shows
- Mistake free performances